Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dissapeareded

Sorry I haven't been writing. I have meant to. I have written it all in my head, but by the time I get home, I sleep. I get up at 6:30 and get home around 7.

As an educational institution, Tomorogi-chu is still lacking. As a sociological experiment, it has come out guns blazing. What a load of assholes. The kids I mean. But I don't know how much to blame them. If you have never learned any manners, then it is hard to use those manners which you haven't got. Japanese bad kids are odd. My junior high was full of freakish man-children who did crime like adults and scared the shit out of most anybody. They were surrounded by the usual wash-outs and social retards. Japanese bad kids are like babies in a pre-school. They just simply defy control and whine in the face of discipline. It makes it a little bit harder when I am not sure I am on the same page as the other teachers. At least Inoue is a bad ass. I almost threw a 2nd year in a pond today for running away during cleaning time. They are allowed to laugh it off here. I busted kids smoking 3 times in 2 days last week. It wasn't hard. Their cunning strategy? DUck behind the gym. Amazing. They do their make-up in class.

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.