Saturday, November 29, 2008

Haruka Kanata

Last night we went to see Kanji and Kota's band do their usual repertoire of Stevie Wonder covers. No insult intended. That is what they do. The band before them, who I see around the studio a lot covered Asian Kung Fu Generation's Haruka Kanata, which used to be in heavy rotation on my radio show. It has had a further boost towards fame by being included on the Naruto credits for reasons I don't really understand. Either way, I think it is a great song. Here are the lyrics if you are interested. The only small thing I would quibble with is to say that I would change "If it isn't you, than what's the point?" to "If it isn't you it doesn't mean anything." Which is only a little different, but is the way I always took it.

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.