Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Doctor

I went to a dcotor who Tatsuya recommended last Friday. He is a sports medicine guy and worked on Ichiro. His English is quite good. It was one of those amazing trips to the doctor where they actually take your probloem seriously and tell you what is wrong and what you can do about it. He said that everyone who has ACL construction starts to experience some osteo arthritis after 10 years or so and that I need to try wearing insoles as the pressure is coming up the inside of my legs to the inside of my knees. That would have been a nice thing to learn a few years back. It always seemed that way to me. Anyway, it is a miracle I can go to the doctor at all. Suck on it America.

The insoles are working I think.

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.