Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween



It's my favorite holiday and I have done nothing. Well that isn't completely true. I got revenge on Atago-san to Takao hike. I had a very Halloween moment of being stuck in a long, narrow car tunnel while walking and hitting a section where there were no lights and I could here cars entering the tunnel somewhere behind me and I took of running for the next light. I made it alive. The hike to Takao was exceedingly beautiful. Mainly my dieting down to 73kg is destroying all of the fun in my life by making me a real Halloween zombie. I missed the Origami Girls show I had been looking forward to for months due to exhaustion. 2 weeks and 8 more pounds to go. You know what is fun about dropping weight? Nothing. Shut up.



No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.