Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Miyazaki Time

I have been in Miyazaki since Friday. While the weekend was fun, I have been in a rotten mood the last two days. Write part of it up to rain. Part of it to trying to get a rad house in Kyoto while being two islands south. Part up to being off schedule. However, I think a good deal of it has to do with having grown used to living in a big city and all of a sudden being confronted with a car. I hate it. I hate that I have to get in a car and drive 20 minutes to park somewhere and maybe find something I want to do. It just makes me angry, and I love driving. If I was driving out to the gym or to the movies, maybe it would be okay, but I don't feel motivated to go out my front door and see what happens. This shit be bringin me down. On the upside I have been practicing the ukulele. Good stuff.

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.