Monday, December 13, 2010

Rubio for Prez?

While I am on the subject of bias, here is an article on the tax cuts. And here is a logical fallcy that I think it illustrates.

It is two years down the road and there is a lot of dusty ground in between, but is everyone really going to turn out to fight for Obama again? The kind of fight that will get him Florida again? Or North Carolina or Virginia? How are we going to pull off a Democrat for President when the President won't be a Democrat. If, after 2 years in the Senate, the decide to run Marco Rubio for the Republican nomination, what are we going to do? I am putting the long money on him. Mark it down now. Not that I want him to win.

1 comment:

seneeh said...

click to read morevisit this site right here newsuseful content click to read morepublished here

attempting to silence the voices in my head.