Saturday, January 24, 2009

I only post on one internet site. It is about fighting, but once a year someone gets really upset about people who don't eat meat. I don't know why. It has begun again. My response is in italics.





gabelh wrote:
As for my previous comment about Tim's hobby of killing animals with high-powered rifles: A.) I'm the official Subfighter vegetarian, ask Meurglys we've discussed this at length, B.) what else does he do outside of that for recreation? I've never heard of anything else. By some people's standards, taking a life every chance you get for recreation can make you an unsavory character in some folks' eyes which could in turn *gasp* be bad for the sport if you want to nit-pick about it.

Zapruder wrote:
So...murdering plants is somehow better than murdering animals? Should I speak louder? Or can you hear me way up on that high horse of yours? Walking through the forrest picking apples off a tree is the EXACT same thing...wha? dont believe me? Why dont you go compare a plants hormone spike with an animals brain waves and see what you get...listen to plants while at rest and then listen to them when they are being harvested...or as they call it THE HOLOCAUST

theruler wrote:

this is one of the most fascinating ideas i have heard on the forum. one which i've thought about considerably. just ask dinkyjon Wink .
i don't know how serious you are but i believe it wholeheartedly.

Zapruder wrote:
I worked with several professors in college developing a few theories on this exact subject. I can send you a bunch of info on this subject..I used to go counter protest PETA douche nozzles just for the lulz, and I would give out all this info...OOOO the good times.

So have you ever read Tom Robbins "Jitterbug Perfume"? If not check it out.


Yes, You and Professor Plum and Dr. Pepper in the lab cooking up a big old beaker of bullshit. Only when the study finally came out no one could read it because you had covered it in those puffy, old GI Joe stickers from 1980 when it was just the one dude with the beard and you had scrawled your favorite Care Bear on the back in crayon instead of writing end notes. Is this the annual "I Had a Revelation About Vegetarianism While Sleeping in the Hammock That I Strung Up Between My Trailer and My Mom's RV and I Decided to Bring the Whole Thing Down to the Internet for a Test Drive" Subfighter thread? If so, all I have to say is that nothing is more interesting than staring at a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy.

1 comment:

unnumbered particle said...

I think it's probably evidence of a bad conscience on Zapruder's part; there are quite a few meat-eaters who seem to have a bad conscience, for example the idiots who say 'for every animal you don't eat i'll eat three.' I generally ignore them.

attempting to silence the voices in my head.