Monday, January 7, 2008

Best ...Show ...Ever

The Wire starts its last season on Sunday. I am kind of excited because that means a new season of the greatest show ever made, including The Simpsons. I am mostly sad because it means the last season of the greatest show ever made, including The Simpsons. Oh, The Wire, you are like 4 years of FWBHS plus 1 year in the Jackson Ward all rolled into a TV show. Mainly the 1 year in the Jackson Ward. Next to a crack house. You are like getting lost in NOLA but not actually having a gun pulled on you for real. I think I am going to get a bullet-proof vest and go stroll around the neighborhood.

3 comments:

Edo said...

This May a friend of mine is getting married in Baltimore, and I'm planning on going. Maybe I should go sightseeing in West Baltimore ;)

Also, call me back!

wwc said...

Go through Richmond for a warm-up and listen to a bunch of Lungfish. The, get your bullet-proof vest, and O's cap and wander around.

wwc said...

Wait, aren't you getting married in April? It's all weddings, all the time.

attempting to silence the voices in my head.