Saturday, November 1, 2008

Weekend Wedding

So it's the weekend before the election and I am in Miyazaki for my friend Junichiro's wedding. I got a super cheap ticket and I am happy to see everyone, but I would rather be holed up in my room with a bunch of vodoo dolls, a ouija board and a live stream of Keith Olberman. To make it worse, the actual election is going to be going on while we have the school culture festival so I am going to have to dash back and forth, or skip out all together. It is like five NFL drafts and once. I can't take it. I need my fix.

By the way, I went as a Japanese fortune teller for Halloween. I wish I had thought of it when I was single. Oh the palms I could have read. I also played a Wii for the first time. That is some addictive ass shit right there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always were most creative for Halloween!

attempting to silence the voices in my head.