Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tough Notebook

When I was in high school I used to tell Summer that I was on the hunt for a "tough-looking notebook" but I could never quite define what that was. I pictured it easily accommodating archeological digs and drunken poetry rambling like a thermos or a flask. I found one at Urban Outfitters somewhere and I kept notes in it my whole first year of college until a chunk fell out of the middle. I am sure that chunk was the most genius work I will ever produce. I still have the remnants. Sometime in the last few years Moleskine has risen from its grave, thankfully but ubiquitously. I am a fan. Here are some things you can do with them.

1 comment:

The Morholt said...

But they cost a weeks salary for me. Though, yes, I use them when i go into the city where they are available.

attempting to silence the voices in my head.