Friday, May 23, 2008

It Might Be Impossible...

...to describe how bad work was yesterday. The 3rd years returned from their trip. Everything went to shit. The class that I had the heartfelt talk with last week wouldn't listen in class. They did a little but they kept looking at pictures instead. Tomo, one of my favorite students ignored me and later forgot my name and decided that she hated me. Another class was so bad that I left telling them to come and get me when they felt like having class. They did after 25 mintues but it was the same thing. Other students were in the hall playing cards and kicking doors. The yakuza son was at school, without a uniform, trying to call people out of my class. I just stood there and watched the clock for the last 5 minutes and left. I had to drag one of the 1st years upstairs by his collar for telling another teacher she should die. There was some altercation during luch that I am not clear on. Later the 2nd year girl/non-humans stormed the 1st floor. Inoue blocked the door to a classroom but they barged in anyway. I went upstairs for help. Apparently they think the 1st years are telling on them and came for revenge. During this, Takahashi, the giant fat girl who always tells me to die, threw a slow punch at my head and said, "Die American." I was doing something else at the time so it didn't strike me as odd until I thought about it and figured I should have popped her one. There was spit everywhere on the floors. The rotten kids were just sitting in the stairwell. There was some large altercation that involved stealing bicycles. I am not sure what happened. One asshole was standing in fornt of the school taking everyone's shoes and flinging them outside. I am fairly fet up with the 3rd year teachers. What these kids need is an ass kicking. I feel kind of bad about thinking that but they have such a disconnect from reality. Their game is weak anyway. I went straight to the gym with no dinner and wrassled for 3 hours just to get it out of my system. No I have a big bruise around my eye.

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.