Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Cards

We have been making Christmas Cards in class all week. It is a nice change to see the kids having a good time and being sweet like kids. I wish we could get them to be like this every day. You know what kids are good at? Making shit. They waste a ton of paper though. The thing about making Christmas cards though is that it means Christmas is coming. I keep saying I am going to make a Christmas CD to play while we work on stuff, but that will mean that Christmas is really really coming. And I'll be here. I'd rather be in Florida. Christmas away from home isn't the greatest thing in the world. I would find some way to be miserable if I were home as well but it would be a sweet kind of holiday miserable. So I accepted things and made the Christmas CD tonight. I made it to combat the Wham Christmas CD that was forced on me today. That means I will be passing the Christmas savings on to you leading up, inevitably in a few weeks to the predetermined greatest Christmas song ever. In the mean time:

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.