Sunday, February 3, 2008

Get Behind Me, Oh Devil Cold

I awoke this morning to the sound of everything in my apartment running as I had passed out before realizing that I was going to bed for real. Outside the weather is slush. If it were snow I would grab my camera and run to every photogenic temple, but alas dear friends, it is not. The good news is I seem to be winning the battle against this dread virus. I actually feel 72% ok. Here is a question: Why do people who write like this keep scoring columns for the Japan Times. Not that she is wrong, or ignorant. But I would have to say that Ms. Chavez has consistently proven to be a less than talented writer. Am I overzealous?

1 comment:

The Morholt said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiilarious! Was it about something? I mean other than, "These kids today..."

attempting to silence the voices in my head.