Friday, February 15, 2008

Shock!

The Wednesday before last I went for a job interview to teach at a private high school or junior high. I was fairly sure I nailed the interview as the people doing it said that my demo lesson was great and they seemed honestly impressed. They were supposed to mail me last Friday and tell me about the job. Instead they mailed and said to wait for this week. Today I got home to find : Very happy about that.

Dear Wesley Cheek.
Thank you very much for your inquiry about full time teaching positions at school.
Unfortunately, we have a limited number of teaching positions and we are not able to find the
possibilities to make use of your services.

I'm so sorry for telling that late.
Thank you very much for your time and I hope your further success in future.


Sincerely,
Ayukawa






No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.