Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am a Fucking Moron/ Put MY DOnkey in that ShaDe

I had planned my week around going to the Mike Watt show in Kyoto tonight and Osaka tomorrow night. Funny thing about that...I just got home from work(in Osaka) and ate some pasta and checked the site to make sure that the doors opened at 6:30. They do. In Osaka. They did in Kyoto....last night. It is not my month kids. Bob...I am sorry. I will be home in a month and we can hit up the boomstick and spiel together and pretend like none of this ever happened. Briefly considered running back to Osaka tonight but that is impossible. If I had deep pockets I would Shinkansen to Nagoya tomorrow. The Kyoto show would have been a perfect, tiny venue, small town gig and I could have met the Watt and he would have talked about how wrong everyone is to doubt my talent. And then everything would have worked out. This ain't no picnic.


1 comment:

bob said...

got this late, just see im before he's dead...broke 50 this year...

hearts...

b

attempting to silence the voices in my head.