Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yo Metabolism!

People who don't get this shiznit make me f'n nuts. Unless they just don't care. I used to know nothing about nutrition as well until I got serious about fighting. All you here is people complain about their weight and not take any actual steps toward doing anything. If people hosetly don't care, then go forward in peace my brother. But the wife's tales that pass for science regarding nutrition have got to be through. I know you don't care.

Especially in Japan where people believe every bit of garbage that gets passed down and say things like "You eat a lot." When I try to have an apple or some peanuts every few hours instead of gulping down fried whale nuts, soupy rice and a rotten fish flavored lump of biomass three times a day.

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.