Monday, January 14, 2008

Friends Write In!

Since I have this site to keep up with you guys-as I can't remember birthdays or how to email-it makes me very happy that people send me stuff.

Jen in A-Town let's us know that Genarlow Wilson will get a chance at going to college. I am very happy for him and hope things work out. He can't get his two years back, but neither can the rest of us I guess.

David has new stuff on his blog. If you care about smart talented people, read it. If you don't, join the rest of the world.

And Summer sends us some pure Summerness:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Summer-Summer, I saw your dad in Food World tonight-gave him a hug!

Anonymous said...

he's always up in food world - that's where he gets the best deal on his menthols!

i saw that chipper made it up pretty high in the pet of the year rankings - i think he was up in the teens. where did he finish?

wes, sorry your mom and i use your blog to chop it up.

Anonymous said...

#34-pretty damn good out of some 900. You need to come over and see him.

attempting to silence the voices in my head.