Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Quick Picks for UFC Fight Night 12

Saturday's card was surprisingly fulfilling. Wednesday brings a card with possibilities.
UFC Fight Night 12: Good Judge of Character

Hill vs. Veras- Hill by decision. 6'5" fighting at 155 is ridiculous. Don't know what he has, but he must be hard to beat unless you are a big time wrestler.

Wiman vs. Bucholz- Calling the upset here. Bucholz KO 3rd. Guy has a lot of KOs. Still not sold on Wiman.

Miller vs. Stephens- Miller decision. Speaking of guys I'm not sold on: Miller. Summer wants to jump his bones though

Maynard vs. Siver- Maynard by decision. Big strong guy. Decision.

Pellegrino vs Crane- Calling an upset. Crane by sub in the 2nd. I would usually go with Pellegrino. I saw this ridiculous video of Crane training. It probably won't matter but I am giving him the credit. Plus he is a world class grappler.

Diaz vs. Robinson- Never bet against a Diaz. Love watching either brother fight. Diaz by decision.

Tavarez vs. Omigawa- Don't know much on these guys. Tavarez by sub in the 3rd.

Cote vs. McFedries- I usually root for both of these guys. I like Cote. He is a solid fighter. But I am calling it for McFedries by KO in the 2nd because he hits really f'n hard.

Swick vs. Burkman- Burkman is a fighter I have kind of missed out on. Swick is a fighter I underestimated. I stopped doing that a few fights ago. Swick by 1st round KO.

I got 6-9 on the last event so take that for what it is. Pretty good. Not pretty great. Arash. Arash Markazi. It's not the same without you buddy!

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.