Thursday, October 23, 2008

Question

Maybe it comes from living in another country, or maybe it is just getting older and being in contact with a wider variety of people, but you start to become conscious of the fact that how you grew up and how everyone else grew up might be a little different. This week MMA Sunday School, after reading a story I submitted, asked the question, "Have you ever had to turn to an animal and said, 'Now go on, get!'" And I thought, "Of course I have." It was just a question of how many times I had said it. Yourselves?

2 comments:

The Morholt said...

can you link the program so we can find it?
You mean there are people who haven't said that to an animal?

The Artful Insomniac said...

I say it to 25 little animals at end of every school day. I also fight 15 people one at a time

attempting to silence the voices in my head.