Monday, October 6, 2008

Worst School in Japan Holds Good Taikusai



Tomorogi had our sports festival on Saturday. I haven't been writing about school lately because I have been more interested in the election and more heartbroken about school. Somehow, after a terrible week of practices which featured me throwing a first year on the ground yelling "You want to fight teachers?? Fight me! And punching him in the ass while he cried" We managed to pull of a surprisingly good, and moving sports festival.












These doofuses pulled it off. Kuroda, on the right, who I get along with but who's conduct is something close to awful, was the student representative. He told the students before the start, "Come on, let's do this right! Let's actually try!" Why won't he do that in class?

The 3rd year boys ran an awesome relay. If Emi, on the far left becomes a famous athlete, don't be surprised.

The 3rd year girls did a dance. This is Ikada. She is actually great.

These are the rotten 3rd year girls. They were excited about the boys. They are terribly stupid.


If they just were like this everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. You have a great eye! You are some talented kid!!

wwc said...

Talented, 31 and dead broke! Whhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

attempting to silence the voices in my head.