Sunday, June 29, 2008

Long Time No Write

Sorry. I have been at elementary schools all week so I haven't been bumming around on the internet. I also picked up some strange throat infection that has laid me low. Not the weekend I had hoped for. It has also been pouring down rain so I have staid inside watching the 3rd season of Lost. I am liking it more now than I remembered liking it. Who on Lost do you most identify with? A silly question. I would have to say it is Locke all the way for me. The one dude who is excited that they are stuck on an island. Sounds good.

I have been facing a dilemma all week about whether to go home for the summer break or not. The ticket prices are all way out of my price range. After a price sharing venture was proposed by mom I jumped in feet first and took the nearly $2,000 ticket. Just when the financial woes were starting to abate. The upside is that I get a one day layover in Hawaii on the way back. Hello Waikiki.

I want to go to the gym even though I am weak from this infection. I am even weaker from staying inside.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, that has interfered... But this theme is very close to me. Is ready to help.

Anonymous said...

On mine the theme is rather interesting. I suggest you it to discuss here or in PM.

Anonymous said...

represent nice first site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/tramadol_online_z1m?tab=Comments] valium addiction [/url]

http://trailfire.com/tramadol_online_z1m?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/tramadol_online_z1m?tab=Comments] valium uses [/url]

attempting to silence the voices in my head.