Thursday, August 30, 2007

Far Less Than Meets the Eye

I got talked into seeing Transformers the other night. My friend Emma from the radio station wanted to go. I didn' care, but I like going to the movies, and I hadn't seen Emma in a while. In the current context of our ongoing disaster in Iraq, I found the movie borderline offensive. It begins in the Middle East with c-130s and A-10s and Blackhawks working with special forces teams to fight off-----------------robots from outer space. We would like that wouldn't we. Makes it easier. But we aren't fighting robots and all of our beautiful miltary equipment is useless. Anytime we get told about "liberal Hollywood" think about this garbage. It conditions your mind to think that if, somehow, w can figure out what round to load, we can fight off the enemy. Apparently people who like this movie applaud the way it sticks to the story in the original movie. Who cares? The original was a garbage kid movie too. Nothing that happens makes any sense. Nothing. Michael Bay is truly the worst director in the world. I have about $100 left in the world and this joker gets hundreds of millions to tkae a giant, digital poop on all of us. Ha Ha..funny society you came up with. The chick is hot though. The joke is, she has sex with Brian Austin Green. Nice world there God.

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.