Monday, August 6, 2007

The Pop-Up

An element of my surf game that is really struggling is the pop-up. This is the most important element of your take-off as it decides how your whole ride is going to go. For some reason I got in the bad habit of grabbing the rails and draging my knees across the board. A lot of this is because I would surf for a while and get tired, and I was riding smaller waves that didn't make me pay for a bad take-off. I am really going to try and concentrate on correcting this problem this week before we leave for Tanegashima.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

for a second i thought that was you and got excited because i thought you were famous. then i thought it was the guy from 'sandblast' and i got really excited because i forgot how much i loved that show.

you are totally turning into a hippy. you need to come visit me in the murder grove before you get all soft.

wwc said...

I ain't a fucking hippy. I pissed off a hippy at the beach yesterday because he was collecting driftwood for a bonfire, and I asked him if he was going to juggle them when they got lit. I'm a caustic asshole surfer.

Unknown said...

true religion jeans
ray bans
new york jets jerseys
ecco shoes
michael kors outlet
nike blazer
omega watches
ed hardy uk
fitflops sale clearance
replica watches

attempting to silence the voices in my head.