Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Rebel Forces

I have been crashing at Tomo's. Dodging from house to house like the resistence. I am still maintainging a massive surfing beard and a suntan. Surfing has been good, if small, everyday. For a year or so there I wasn't enjoying it much. I think it had to do with Kumar being gone and sufing being something I usually did with him. I think I have made a lot of progress this month and actually feel better than a lot of people. As far as better goes. More capable may be more accurate. Engaged in a massive game of Scrabble with James and Cameron. Never play Scrabble with a Scotsman. Cam always makes words with no vowels and then insists that they are a word for a fog that moves in over Scotland on fall mornings. Scrabble has some serious flaws in its lack of reward for creativity and elegance. Much like life. Oh. Saw that one coming. Tomo's house has a Mac which for some reason doesn't like this site. Sorry for the infrequency. Also, I signed up to MIXI. It is like the Japanese MySpace...I guess. I am sure I will lose interest in a month or so. Good Japanese practice though. Today I was attacked by praying mantises.

3 comments:

Jennifer B said...

hey wes,
do you still check (and reply to) your regular email? i have a student with a question about destin and i'm hoping you have the answer. should I send you an email to your gmail account???

wwc said...

yes! i just never reply to people who are my good friends....like a jerk.

Jennifer B said...

Excellent! I just sent you an email. Did ya get it???

attempting to silence the voices in my head.