Sunday, July 6, 2008

Africa Hot

Today was hot like Florida when you go outside to do something and realize you can do nothing else for the rest of the day. I went running about 11am at couldn't find my sunglasses. I did 5k and realized that my brain had exploded, so I jumped into Kamo-Gawa and wandered around for a bit. Rivers are amazing. They are colder than the land hat surrounds them. That is great of them to do that for us. Good on you rivers. I went home to my narrow attic and let the heat change the chemical composition of my cellular structure until I downed to Excedrin, rolled around waiting to throw up for a bout an hour and then popped out of the oven in a better mood.

I went to the gym later and was thoroughly dominated and received a fat lip. I got an omaplata on one guy with a few of the pro guys cheering for me. I then realized that the effect of my chemical heat rendering was the power to constantly feel the need to vomit. I lost the ability to move and ended up tapping to the need to vomit. Kyoto is hot. Like Africa hot.

1 comment:

The Morholt said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lNFRLrP014

Right back at you with youtube. thanks for all the stuff you've been posting; it has made us very happy

attempting to silence the voices in my head.