Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Birthday Shiner




It was my birthday and all I got was a shiner from this mofo. Who is somehow being choked out yet finds a way to beat me around like a wet doll pulled out of the garbage by a hungry dog. Not that I wanted more for my birthday. That was pretty much it. I plan on going to the gym everyday (with a few rest periods) for a month. Nice. That is all. Although Susan remembered my birthday, as always. And Summer threatens me with violence and lungfish....two of my favorite things. My dad also remembered my birthday but I couldn't get out of bed to answer my phone. Prodigal son, your act is tired.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about your call from your mother?!?

wwc said...

I knew you would say that, but that is a given.

The Morholt said...

How much does one have to pay to wrestle that fellow?

The Artful Insomniac said...

Don't worry, enjoy it now while you still under thirty...Wait a minute. Woke up who? Big mike's mom said it wasn't a dream.

bob said...

happy birthday dirtbag

hearts...

b

lio evilo said...

huggies and wet kisses!

wwc said...

At first I thought you were making fun of me for paying money to fight people, then I got it. Maybe Takuya can be bought. He has a funny haircut with a shooting star shaved into the side of it now, if that floats your boat.

attempting to silence the voices in my head.