Friday, March 7, 2008

My Birthday


A friend from college showed up and bought me a Patrick O'Brien novel and took me out for Chinese food. That was good. but the restaurant was empty and they kept playing this Ben Folds CD over and over again, which only makes me nostalgic and sad.

I went to Purebred in the morning and did crazy circuit training with my new best friend; the medicine ball.


The next day we went to see a German poster exhibition at the Kyoto Museum of Modern Art. It is nice to live in a city. The posters were interesting but I have to say that French posters from the same era are more my thing. It was disturbing to see a society go from exploring new possibilities in art to genocide in 30 years or so. Instructive.

A sunny day turned into a crazy snowstorm as we exited. Then back to a sunny day again. Strange Kyoto weather. Crazy Smarch weather.

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.