Monday, December 10, 2007

I Can't Stop

Here is a rough overview of the album I am working on now, tentetively called December. Because it is December. I haven't put down any vocals. I am thinking of doing them in a real studio this time as I live in a giant city. Not that Ed's bedroom, shower, closet and living room, aren't equally charming. Also, these are just the basic tracks. There will probably be more junk hung on them. Let me know i fy ou like them and feel that I should have a job doing this instead of what I really do and if the world is cruel and unfair to me (hint: it is, but I am not special in that regard.)

If you want to embed this in your own blog, or myspace or anything...please do! I will put up some other yes yes y'all stuff soon.







No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.