Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mess With the Bull...

Mess with the pirated operating system and you get the... I wouldn't know because I don't do things like that. In any case, I was trying to install a new operating system, as mine won't speak Japanese, and my computer up and died. I bought a cheap, used hard drive for $30 bucks and replaced the old one that I had reserved just for the OS. Somehow
I got the master/slave relationship wrong(if i had a penny) and the computer rebooted to my former OS and desktop which had been lost and assumed to stay that way...odd. It is like getting your ex-girlfriend pregnant at the class reunion and having a cute baby that you never wanted.

2 comments:

lio evilo said...

wes, i love you. your writing is brilliant. we should have, you know. i missed my chance.

wwc said...

catherine...catherine? chance? what chance? be careful, my mom reads this....there is always time for catherine!

attempting to silence the voices in my head.