Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm Alive


Here is some rainy day listening for you.
I am out of the guest house and into my own apartment.
It is small, but it is brand new and has a loft. The stove is electric and garbage and turns itself off whenever the water approaches a boil. The sliding glass door is frosted over so I can't see outside if it is shut. It already had a brand new washing machine, refrigerator, flat screen TV and internet. The internet won't let me download things peer 2 peer. Motherfucker. It is pretty nice. The view out of my window is of Nijo Station. It is a pretty rad area. A little removed, but... It is more like Japan and less Japanesey than Higashiyama. In any case, I should be able to post on the regular and receive mail again, so, dozo.

attempting to silence the voices in my head.