Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Christmas Miracle

I set my alarm to wake up at 6:10 Wednesday morning. I woke up at 7am. I hate being late anywhere. I hate it. I missed so much school because I didn't want to turn up late. I was awash with panic. I decided not to shower, brushed my teeth, formulated a plan and went out the door. Instead of taking the subway to Sanjo and walking through Pontocho to Hankyu Kawaramachi, I grabbed my bike, hauled ass to Omiya and illegally sashed my bike. I caught the 7:14 train that I always get from it's origin further down the line at around 7:20 and still got a seat. Should I shift my strategy and move my whole game west, swearing off old Kyoto? It almost rivaled Mr. Brady being pulled from his collapsed building.

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.