Sunday, October 14, 2007

Uniqlo

I have a migraine and it is threatening to get cold. I went to UNIQLO and got some pants a long sleeved shirt and a new hat as my winter clothes are still at Tatsuya's. Teramachi was packed with people anxious to bust out their fall clothes. But it is something other than cold. Something bordering on hot. Random Walk finally got the next installment of Master and Commander in. A band of two guys and two girls in yukata were walking around in a small parade. One of the girls was playing a drum and the other was playing a clarinet. They were prett good but I am sure it was just an add for something. This week at school is all test so a book should come in handy. My friend Miho is giving me a stack of unused blankets and futon from her house, so I am taking the subway to Yamashina tonight for the first time.

I am watching season three of The Sopranos and it is as good as people make it out to be. I have been eating nothing but Ritz crackers for the last month. I was trying to get around to saying something but i forgot what. Between Uniqlo and the dollar store I would like to say a big thank you to Chinese slave labor. Thank you Chinese slave labor.

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.