Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy (late) Birthday Summer!

Somewhere between back hair and migraines on the list of thinks I dislike about myself is my inability to remember birthdays. I don't think I have remembered one of Susan's in the last 5 years. I don't think I have ever remembered Jennifer's and I only have a vague notion that Ed has birthdays....(august-ish?) I know yours was the 21st Summer. I know that you hit 30. I just didn't remember that June 21st was June 21st. I hope this video tribute to your life makes up for it.

5 comments:

Edo said...

(April)

Anonymous said...

thanks homie, you didn't have to make a whole post. and congratulations on your new job. your entries seem much happier and that is the best present you could give me. besides the ghostown dj's video.

looks like you better scan the so-so def catalog for a video for ed now.

Anonymous said...

Summer, is that you? Happy Brithday!! I agree with you about the happy part. I just tried to call Wes to talk to him about that. I don't look here often because I just get depressed.

Wes's Mom

Anonymous said...

yes, it's me. thank you very much! you're making me some birthday lasagna right?

maybe we should start own our own blog where i read wes' blog and i'll have a scale of rain clouds and happy suns to rate his mood for you and we can work on luring him back to florida.

and wes, you can't read it.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, but I'm afraid we would run out of clouds. Tom and I are heading out to the airport shortly to pick up April and Duane and his son, Justin. they are coming to visit for 10 days. I'm really excited.

I miss you often-Cindy

attempting to silence the voices in my head.