Friday, June 15, 2007

very useful

Here is a super useful link. You just put in the station you are leaving from and the station you are going too and it will give you several options with complete directions, timetable and prices in English. This is especially handy for me now as my operating system isn't supporting Japanese fonts.

It also generates options I hadn't thought of. For example, today it suggested that I walk from Keihan Moriguchi station to the Moriguchi Subway station even though the maps show them being fairly distant.

-i am using this opportunity to start new categories of Osaka/Kyoto advice. Now, this stuff falls under 'Kyoto' or 'Osaka' where half of those tags are about people I have tried to get in fights with.

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.