Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Crazy Train

This morning I was on the Keihan Limited Express to Osaka. I hate it in the morning. It is packed and if I am lucky enough to get a seat I am wedged in at old man penis level. The place smells like 12 different kinds of warm Aqua-Velva. Somewhere around Hirakata-shi, the young man in the suit sitting next to me hauled off and punched a middle aged guy standing in front of us in the ass. I have no idea what happened. I was finishing up Trainspotting. I heard everything that was said but it went like most Japanese fight/arguments:

-What?
-You!
-What?
-What You!
-Why You!
-What What!
-You

And so on. I was too tired to get it together to ask. Maybe the guy next to me was just getting freaked out at the crowd. If so, I am kind of proud of him. It gets to me to. It is also possible that the guy standing up was masturbating/ molesting someone. If you don't live in Japan that sounds more far-fetched, but it ain't. In this case, I am also proud of the guy. Maybe the guy next to is just an asshole though. Who knows? Exciting.

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.