Saturday, July 14, 2007

Lance Hahn is Sick

I fell so out of touch. This shit ruined my week. I had no idea Lance was sick. In a sane country they wouldn't have to throw benefits for kidney transplants. In a just universe Lance would be carried around on a palanquin and fed beer and Mexican food. The guy is one of the greatest songwriters of our generation. If Greenday and Rancid and every other doss cunt that got rich of the groundwork that other people laid aren't footing the bill then they can get fucked(that's an overstatement but I am still bitter at Rancid for trying to beat me up back when I couldn't fight). I was lucky enough to open up for J-Church (the fabled At The Drive In appearance) I didn't say anything to Lance 'cause I hate being a fan, plus they are one of those bands that mean more to me alone in my room so I didn't want to lie about how great they sounded but I love his music more than most things. If anything (else) bad happens to Lance I am storming back to America like Rambo in the first movie and setting things straight. Scooter Libby goes free and good people have to beg to live. Fuck this shit.

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.