Monday, July 30, 2007

Takyubin: feeling slightly better

Just now I mailed one bag to Miyazaki. It was fairly big and had most of my stuff for the trip in it. It cost about $13. Rad. Maybe I should just put all my stuff in bags and ship them around the country in a perpetual limbo that requires no storage and is insured against any damage incurred by the company. Then I can reclaim them when I have a place to live. Have I beat the system? Never. More pain.

I would advise everyone who has heavy luggage and other destinations between their arrival and their final resting place (ominous) to ship their stuff from whatever airport they come in at. It doesn't cost much. I have done this when I flew into Tokyo and was going to take the train. I just pulled out some stuff, put it in a small bag and shipped the rest to Miyazaki for less than $20. Super genius.

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.