Friday, July 20, 2007

Hollywoodland

I had 6 hours to waste in Umeda today before the Mikuni Jr. High nomikai (drinking party) commenced. I was going to see 300-finally,the movie I have looked forward to most in the world and not seen-but they changed the schedule so I saw Hollywoodland . I told myself that simply going to a movie was a good enough experience. No, no...not good. I am beginning to think that I will watch any movie with Adrian Brody, because he is rad. I am also beginning to think that Ben Affleck being shite as an actor is not hype. He sucks ass. He is really bad. These kind of movies are so variable. China Town, L.A. Confidential and Angel Heart are all as good as can be. This movie was a chore. I don't know what was missing. It is not Adrian Brody's fault though. Diane Lane and Molly Parker are both really hot for white chicks, so what went wrong.?Affleck.


edit- now I am reading the comments on imdb and I think that maybe I like the movie more than I thought. People are dumb. Anyway, Adrian Brody is a really decent actor. Ben Affleck is a fatty boombalatie. I am drunk.

No comments:

attempting to silence the voices in my head.